Our board of directors has a history of success in Canada.
Don Sheldon, MBA - Chairman
- Don Sheldon brings more than 30 years of experience working with reporting issuers. Mr. Sheldon has had an extensive career managing and raising capital for junior resource companies holding positions with Range Oil & Gas, Shoal Point Energy, Castle Rock Minerals, and Pure Gold. Mr. Sheldon is a graduate from the University of Western Ontario with a Master's degree in Business Administration.
Jaap Verbaas, PhD - VP Exploration
- Jaap Verbaas, Ph.D., M.Sc., B.Sc., finished his M.Sc. degree in structural geology and metamorphic petrology at Utrecht University in 2011. Afterwards, Mr. Verbaas worked on several exploration projects as a graduate geologist for CSA global in Western Australia. In 2012 he moved to Vancouver, Canada to pursue a Ph.D. at Simon Fraser University. He completed his dissertation on the Proterozoic evolution of Yukon Territory, with focus on the Wernecke Breccia in 2017.
Scott Sheldon, BA - Director, CEO
- Scott is President of Surgenia Productions, a web campaign company he established in April 2003. As president of Surgenia, he has worked on projects with Manulife, Bank of America, Ford Motor Company, Sun Microsystems, and the GLOBE Foundation. He has also helped a handful of Vancouver junior mining companies including Pure Gold, Gold Giant, and Cross Lake Minerals promote and advance their mining exploration projects online. Mr. Sheldon graduated from Dalhousie University in Halifax.
Brian Murray, MBA, CPA - Director, CFO
- Since December 1973, Brian Murray has worked as Chartered Professional Accountant and a Chartered Accountant in Ontario. Mr. Murray has also worked with reporting issuers for more than 20 years. Mr. Murray is currently CFO and Director of Sea Green Capital Inc., a junior gold mining company focused on exploration in Quebec. From January 2008 to date, Mr. Murray has served as President and Director of Nebu Resources Corp., a company listed on the TSXV which is engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada.
Adrian Smith, P.Geo - Director
- Adrian Smith, P.Geo., B.Sc., is a Consulting Geologist with over ten years experience working in the Mining and Exploration industries. Mr. Smith began working for Exploration Companies as an Underground Mine Geologist in the Shasta Gold-Silver Mine in Northern BC. He then began work for North American Tungsten Corp. at the Cantung Mine in the Northwest Territories where he was involved in successfully identifying, modeling, and producing ore in addition to known reserves. Since then Mr. Smith has taken his mining and exploration experience from underground and applied it to exploration projects across Canada and the United States. Currently Mr. Smith sits on the board of Go Cobalt Mining Corp., and founded Divitiae Resources Ltd. Mr. Smith graduated from Simon Fraser University with a Bachelor of Science degree specializing in Geology, and has been a member of APEG BC since 2008.
Suite 810 - 789 West Pender Street
National Issuer Services Ltd.
760 - 777 Hornby Street
Woods & Company
Suite 300 – 1055 West Hastings Street
Adam Sung Kim Ltd
Suite 1850-1066 West Hastings Street